My dad showed up at our door Sunday morning to surprise us, claiming that the pictures on the blog weren't doing Evelyn justice and that he had to see her for himself.
Oh my goodness! You caught her precious little smiles at just the right moment - priceless!!! What great pics with Grandpa Meyer, too! I love you, Evelyn! Hugs and love to Mommy Ti and Daddy Paul, too :) Love, Aunt Cilla Jo
3 comments:
Look at those smiles! What a cutie pie! And Vashti, you are looking great!
Oh my goodness! You caught her precious little smiles at just the right moment - priceless!!! What great pics with Grandpa Meyer, too!
I love you, Evelyn! Hugs and love to Mommy Ti and Daddy Paul, too :)
Love, Aunt Cilla Jo
She's BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so proud of you guys....amazing birth story and pictures. Have a WONDERFUL Christmas!!
Post a Comment